Vitamins - helpers for the organism
Healthy people are able to get all the vitamins they need from a varied diet. However, there are a number of external and internal factors that can interfere with the full supply of vitamins to the body in sufficient quantities. Vitamins are helpers for our body. Needed in order to maintain the health of our body.
We present to your attention vitamins from @ Dr. Barbara Sturm: SKIN FOOD, REPAIR FOOD, SLEEP FOOD, BRIGHTENING FOOD, ANTI-POLLUTION FOOD. Let's start with the SKIN FOOD vitamin complex. This complex is an antioxidant that fights harmful free radicals and contributes to the maintenance of good condition of the skin, hair, immune system, and many other tasks. It is this product that we recommend to everyone (except for those who have contraindications and children under 16).
Composition and action:
- Kudzu root powder - detoxification of internal organs and especially the liver.
- Selenium is an antioxidant. Plays an important role in reproduction, thyroid hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, protection against infections and reduces the risk of cancer.
- Coenzyme Q10 - protects us from the action of free radicals, thereby improving the functioning of the immune system. Helps the proper functioning of the heart. Promotes weight loss and smoothing of wrinkles, reduces skin laxity, prevents premature aging.
- N-acetyl-D-glucosamine - activates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Possesses depigmenting properties. Has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Hematococcus pluvialis is a powerful natural antioxidant. It is widely used in medicine in the treatment of diabetes, kidney disease, in cardiology, has an anti-inflammatory effect. It helps to improve the functioning of the genitourinary system, enhances immunity, also nourishes and moisturizes the skin, preventing skin diseases.